Has your Tax Advisor, Business Coach or Lawyer mentioned that creating a HOLDCO may be appropriate for you? The article below gives you a third party opinion from Globe and Mail writer and tax specialist - Tim Cestnick.
Highlights from the article:
- Multiple shareholder situations
- Splitting income with a spouse or family members
- Establishing a trust – this is very important if you have children off to university
- Creating separation from creditors
- Accessing or unlocking the retirement nest egg inside your business
Remember March 1 2011 is the deadline for last years RRSP Contributions.
The Peacock Sheridan Team