With over 30 years of experience, Brent and his team are dedicated to providing their business clients strategic vision and direction by implementing comprehensive wealth management strategies. Brent is committed to building strong, long-lasting relationships with his clients by delivering transparent advice and exceptional service.
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications and English (SFU)
- Certified Health Insurance Specialist (specialized knowledge in disability and critical illness insurance and all types of health insurance)
- Founding partner and director at Metro Liquor Group, an education-focussed chain of specialty liquor stores with four locations and over 50 employees
- Independent insurance and financial advisor since 1992
- Conference of Advanced Life Underwriters (CALU), long-standing member
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), life-qualifying member
These organizations are dedicated to providing advisors with the best possible business practices and have been very influential to the Peacock Sheridan Group as they continue to look for ways to provide impactful new ideas and meaningful solutions to their business clients and colleagues.
Born and raised in Kelowna, BC, Brent has spent his life giving back to the community he loves. Here are a few examples of his significant community contributions:
- Board member, Kelowna General Hospital Foundation (6-year term)
- Heart of Gold Gala, high-level sponsor for many years
- Okanagan Boys and Girls Club, ongoing support with plans for future contributions
- Canadian Blood Services
- Brain Trust Canada, co-sponsor
Enjoying the very best of Kelowna, Brent can be found relaxing on Okanagan Lake in the summer. Embracing island life, Brent and his wife, Corrine, and two daughters, Ava and Tess, visit Hawaii each year to enjoy spectacular scenery and the chill vibe of the islands, to which they say—Aloha!